Junk E.T. is a rogue-like dungeon crawler in space, where you attempt to clean up the trash of the universe. You are Dima, an operative of the Junk E.T. interstellar rubbish removal service. You must travel through the stars in order to convert trash into fuel, which likewise serves as galactic currency. Planetary agents will hail your ship to provide you with missions to complete on behalf of your employer. Gameplay is inspired by the Binding of Isaac and FTL, and includes countless opportunities and ways to customize your character and adventure through your travels. Do your job well, and you'll retire a happy garbage astronaut, but beware that your choices will affect your fate.
Junk E.T. began as a desire to make a game similar to what we loved, like The Legend of Zelda, Binding of Isaac, FTL, and many more. We quickly found our own style, turning a simple roguelike prototype into a junk collection simulator in space, with radioactive monsters and interactive stories. Over time the game has evolved into something none of us had expected, making us proud to work on it every day.
- Collect dozens of weapons and items to use along your way.
- Fully randomized universe and planetary systems.
- Fully dynamic story system. Never play the same game twice!
- Fully randomized levels, with roguelike structures.
- Dozens of enemies and bosses with unique, challenging AIs.
- Complete a wide array of challenging achievements.
Junk E.T. Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Pink Array
- More information
- More information on Pink Array, our logo & relevant media are available here.